Friday

The last decorated box of 2017


The-last-decorated-box-of-2017

Well, time seemed to have gotten away from me this week. And last week. *hangs head in shame*

I've been spending every free moment decluttering, organizing and spring-cleaning my home. But I did want to share with you the last decorated box of 2017. :)


Yep, it's one of those Kikki K planner boxes...you know, because I'm a planner collector too. What can I say? I like stuff. *LOL*


A piece of DCWV patterned paper and a clustering of my fave embellishments from Maya Road. :)


As always, my fave leaf die-cut makes an appearance. Have you noticed how often I've used it this year? *winks* 


Just wanted to say a big "thank you" to you, friends, for always stopping by my blog and leaving me some love. Much appreciated. Really. :)

Happy holidays! Enjoy the rest of 2017...see you in 2018!

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

9 comments:

SD pooja said...

So your home is ready for Christmas and New year:) loved the pretty box..nice use of pps.Have gr8 Christmas and Happy New year!

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

That's a lovely decorated box !! wishing you and your family a very Happy New year
CHEERS

Mitralee said...

You are a rock star! A few crafty goodies heading your way, hopefully won't add too much to the stash, but one of them had to be sent as I can see you using it! Hugs!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! You know I am loving that pink flower!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful! Merry Christmas and I'll "see" you in 2018!

Dr Sonia S V said...

So beautiful ...I love the way you use lace and fabric in your creations Yvonne. Have a fabulous New year my friend
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lisa said...

Wow, this is stunning!! I love the details and the layers!! I'm so happy to be visiting after a small blog break for the holidays!! I've scrolled through to see the amazing projects I've missed while I was gone and they are all fabulous!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and I wish you a healthy and happy 2018!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Audrey Pettit said...

What a burst of happiness on this beautiful box! Such fun patterned paper, and your clusters are always so eye catching. I love that leaf die, too, so bring it on! The combo pearl/trim edging is simply amazing! Happy 2018!

Peter said...

This is so beautiful. The border that are made with pearls are looking so amazing. I like this so much. Now it's time to avail Hi Vis Polo Shirts for more information.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It