Wednesday

Posing at the fire hydrant...


Posing-at-the-fire-hydrant

There's this fire hydrant that we pass by en route to the playground that I like to get the Gangster Gang (aka nephews + niece) to pose at. :)


The trick is to get them to give me a few good shots before they can go to the playground - that's when they really "cooperate" because the reward [= playground] is in clear sight. *winks*


Here, I managed to incorporate some of those Basic Grey birds with some Echo Park Paper ones - I don't know why I have so many birdies in my stash!*LOL*


The photos were fussy-cut and I used a graphite pencil to create a shadow for depth (cause I ran out of 3D foam!). I also doodled on the tree for a fun touch.


I also threw in a spade, ducks, car and trees to complete my whimsical scene.


P/s: Been travelling for the last 2 weeks...will play catch-up on blog commenting this week. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is awesome!!! And MORE birds!! LOL!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!! LOVING that scene you created!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

This is so whimsical and fabulous!! The Gangster Gang are so adorable!! I love the trees and birds and every detail!! Gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

SD pooja said...

Cool .. you are still on you mission to use up pps and doing gr8 !This one looks different n interesting !

Cindy deRosier said...

The Gangster Gang is multiplying! How'd you like to be in charge of 9 nephews and 3 nieces? ;) Awesome layout.

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh, I LOVE this scene! So quirky and fun, and your photo treatment is soooooo fun!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It