Tuesday

My attempt at a shaker card...


My-attempt-at-a-shaker-card

Shaker cards have always been challenging for me because I like my cards to be done fairly quickly. But for some reason, these pink sequins and jar were calling out to me...so meet my attempt at a shaker card. *winks*


Well, a mini shaker jar on a card. [Yes, I was thinking that if it didn't work out, I could replace that element with something else.] 


I had to fiddle quite a bit with getting the sequins to sit properly in the jar but I think it turned out okay?? *LOL*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I think you ROCKED it!!!!!!!! This is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

So cute...love it.

Lisa said...

It turned out gorgeous!! I love the jar shaker - so clever!! The tassel is fabulous!! Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shelly said...

Such a SWEET card! Love your little shaker!

Mitralee said...

Rock star!!!! Love it!!! Always do love a tassle too!

Sindhu said...

Cute Shaker..

Lizzy Hill said...

It turned out really well. It looks really, really great. Super cute idea :):)

Audrey Pettit said...

Love your little shaker jar! How cute!!

Cindy deRosier said...

More than OK!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It