Tuesday

A Christmas tag project for kids...


A-christmas-tag-project-for-kids

Late last month, my aunt was looking for Christmas craft project ideas for kids for her church's Christmas charity event in Hong Kong. It must incorporate one upcycled item, be doable for kids of all ages, use minimal supplies and be economical. Challenge accepted! ;)


I went with a cardboard tag and diecuts. :)


And of course some sparkly bits in the form of a glittered snowflake and bling.


An afternoon date with my die-cutting machine and Maya Road dies....

Photos courtesy of my aunt.

And here are some kids with their Christmas tags! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwww I bet that was fun for the kids! I love love love this!! LOVING the deer!!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, so sweet! Your tag is adorable, Yvonne! And love those happy photos of the kids with their finished projects!

Cindy deRosier said...

Fabulous!

Lisa said...

Oh, what a great kid's project this is!! I love the design!! I bet they had such a great time making these!! Awesome my creative friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lizzy Hill said...

How brilliant.... looks like they had a ball too:) And you got to use up some more stash - win win!!!

~amy~ said...

awwwwww...wonderful!

msmith434343 said...

Fabulous! I always love the look of peeled cardboard and color! So terrific and I bet the littles were thrilled!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It