Thursday

Another 9 ways to give a new lease of life to household items



Last year, I wrote 2 "Tips" posts for giving a new lease of life to household items. It's time for a new edition! Here are another 9 ways to give a new lease of life to household items. :)

Amazing-mixed-media-canvas-for-LESSology
Inspired by a piece of wrapping tissue
1. Use pretty wrapping tissue and broken/tacky accessories on a mixed media canvas.

Upcycled-perfume-bottle
Upcycled perfume bottle
2. Turn an old perfume bottle into an accessory holder.

Come-join-me-for-afternoon-tea6
Come join me for afternoon tea

3. Decorate a clear marker box and create a one-of-a-kind invitation.



Altered-zipper-bottle-for-LESSology.
An altered bottle
4. Turn an old juice bottle into a statement pen/brush holder.

Let's-have-a-cupcake
Your weekend project: cupcake trinket pin holder
5. Use an old sponge as a base to make a sweet cupcake trinket pin holder.


Mug-shot-project-for-LESSology
Beer can turned mug for paintbrushes
6. Turn a sturdy beer can into an altered mug to store paintbrushes.

A-fabric-tag
Fabric tag
7. Use denim and lace fabric from used clothes to make a tag.

Love-this-princess
The one where the princess refused to smile
8. Use a decorative box cover diecut as a mat for your photo.

Shabby-chic-magnet
A shabby chic magnet
9. Turn a small wood packaging frame into a shabby chic magnet.


There you have it....another 9 ways to give a new lease of life to household items. Which one is your fave? 




Share/Bookmark

Pin It

10 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Wow these are so good.. and which one is my fav... I think by a whisker the denim tag.. that is so pretty! thanks for the inspiration!

Lizzy Hill said...

Clever clogs as always! Love these 'tutorial-ish' posts of yours. I'm with the Other Lizzy, & think the denim tag does it for me too - almost got beaten by your 'tray' fridge magnet, tho!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You ALWAYS have the best ideas! I loveeeeeeeeeeee these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Each and every project looks gorgeous
Cheers
Dr Sonia

SD pooja said...

Beautiful projects Yvonne !! All these will make very nice gifts also .

Lisa said...

They are all spectacular and so inspiring!! I love them all!! The perfume bottle turned accessory holder might be my fav!! But it's hard to pick because they are all amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

Great projects! I think my favorite is the cupcake, but it's hard to decide.

Hussena said...

Wow, all of them are so gorgeous! Can't pick a favourite. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful ideas. Hope to try some soon :)

Karon said...

Fabulous creations! TFS

Audrey Pettit said...

You always have the most clever ideas! LOVE how you can turn any old found object into a beautiful new treasure! I particularly love your pen cup holders, made from an old bottle and beer can. I could totally use a few like those around my house!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It