Tuesday

Baby boy paper bag for LESSology


Baby-boy-paper-bag

I found this cute little bear in my stash when I was reorganizing my stash...it was one of those freebies you got with a purchase...and I thought it would be cute to incorporate it on my paper bag for LESSology Challenge #61: Bag Collector


I started with this sturdy kraft paper bag from Kiehl's. I cut patterned papers to fit the bag on both sides and ran them through my Xyron creative station for an even layer of adhesive.


For a pop of colour, I added a remnant piece of felt from my stash and some colourful polka-dotted ribbon. The black cord handles didn't match my colour scheme so I braided some twine to make new handles for the paper bag.


I added some washers both as reinforcement as well as a decorative feature.


I thought it would be fun to have the teddy bear wear a diaper so I enlisted my mother's help to fold a nappy with some remnant fabric. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Beary nice gift bag! It never occurred to me to attach a bear to a gift bag but I also have lots of lots of 'doing nothing' stuff animals which now will be used to decorate boxes and gift bags. You always have unique ideas....thanks for sharing them.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful.. you have changed the look completely...love it.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is ADORABLE! LOVING the bear you added with the diaper!!! So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hussena said...

Love the make-over, Yvonne. This is so so adorable. Love that braided twine and the teddy :)

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fabulous baby gift bag, Yvonne! LOVE that you've turned the bag into a gift all of itself with that sweet bear stuffy! SUCH a great idea, and so adorable. Love the nappy you and your mom made, and love the felt trim you added. All around adorable!!

Lisa said...

Oh, this is so sweet!! I love the bear with his nappy!! So darn adorable!! The braided handle looks amazing - what a fabulous touch!! This is gorgeous my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

Wow - love it! Excellent transformation.

Suman Pandit said...

cuteness overload...love the diapered teddy :)

Shelly said...

Ack! This is sooo cute! Love your bag and bear with diaper!

Lizzy Hill said...

It looks fabulous - such a great up cycle & perfect for a baby! Very, very creative idea:):)

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

Thats such a cute makeover ! love the teddy with the diaper
cheers

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It