Monday

The third mixed media canvas of the trio...:)


Neon-colours-mixed-media-canvas

So, the other day, I mentioned that I made 3 mixed media canvases over a weekend. I tried to challenge my myself to use similar embellishments but make each one a little different. (Click on links to see previous canvases if you missed them: Canvas #1 & Canvas #2)


For this one, I went with bright and bold colours for LESSology Challenge #59: Neon-inspired


I used The Crafter's Workshop stencil with Liquitex Super Heavy Gesso here. It can't hold peaks but works well to create a slightly elevated texture and dimension. (Modeling paste will get you more dimension.)


I finished with my fave embellishments from Maya Road of course. :)

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

11 comments:

Lisa said...

It's absolutely stunning!! The texture is amazing!! I love the colors and as always, the embellies are perfect!! Gorgeous canvas my friend...all three are spectacular!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh that bow looks simply gorgeous
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that bow just makes me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I think this is my favorite of the three! It's not reading neon to me - just bright and happy. Very summery!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love the golden color! So beautiful! Would love to see all three together now!

msmith434343 said...

Yvonne, it's lovely! I love the white with the pops of color and the texture. I love that yellow netting flower with the bling center! Those have always been a favorite. Great job! Have a great week.

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous.. love the orange and yellow..

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME!!

Lizzy Hill said...

These really are happy pieces- love the bright colours on white. Yummies!!!!

Mitralee said...

Love how the texture echos the canvas. I do so hope we get a shot of them hanging out together! They are coolness!

Karon said...

This is so beautiful and I love the embellishments!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It